We have a small retail business that my father runs. The business is currently under my name but now I’m buying a house and because of the mortgage, I would now like to transfer it to my father’s name.

So question is how can I legally transfer the business to his name? I don’t want to go through a broker and take it through escrow, etc. Please help…

About the business: its a clothing store, location is in a mall, rented. All store information is under my name.

Thanks in advance.

You can have your bank draw up the paperwork for you at little or no cost.